Durian Cake order

My Ayang's colleague wanted to order a cake. At first she wanted a black forest cake but at the end of the conversation she told me that if I could make a durian cake it would be much better. So I thought.....hmmm..durian cake..sounds exotic and yummy too !

So I searched here and there until I remembered I had come across this blog featuring a durian cake and then I knew right away.....I have to make this durian cake. I really do. The challenge for me was that when it's not durian season yet so it is almost impossible to find people selling durians and it was only yesterday I finally found some durian. Thank god! And lucky for me- someone me who doesn't have a clue on how to buy and pick the right durian ,all the durians that I bought was sooooooooooo creamy ,sweet and delicious. !

And finally.....this is what I got.



hehehe, deco tu konon duri2 durian la..tp duri tak menjadi,ekeekke.






And to Lini, thanks for ordering again (this is the second time Lini ordered a cake from me), and I really really hope that you're gonna love the durian cake !

Comments

Popular Posts