Toblerone Swirl Cheesecake - Tenko
1½ cup chocolate cookies } finely crushed
3/4 cup hazelnut powder
5 tbl spoon melted butter
1 tblspn gellatine } diluted in a 1/2 cup hot water
2 Phillidelphia creamcheese (500g)
1/2 cup castor sugar
150 gm Toblerone Chocolate or any chocolate of your choice (melted)
1. Mix all the ingredients for the base in a bowl and compress it in a spring form
2. Beat the ceam cheese,castor sugar and the gellatine for a few minutes.
3. Then add in the melted chocolate . Mix everything well.
4. Pour the mixture into the springform covering the base.
5. Finally chill the cake in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
That's it! Your cheese cake is ready and you can decorate it with whipped cream or eat it just as it is......