2oo gm butter
50 gm margerine (or you can ommit this and just use one whole block of butter -250g)
210 gm castor sugar (a cup)
230 gm flour......]
1 tsp baking powder....] sift together
30 cocoa powder (or you can substitute with a teaspoon of chocolate emulco)
80 ml fresh milk (can be substituted with evaporated milk or 2 table spoon of sweetened condensed milk diluted in a half cup of water)
1 tsp of vanilla essence
1. Beat the butter,margerine and the sugar together until fluffy and then add in the eggs and the vanilla essence , keep beating.
2. Scoop in the flour and the milk alternately, mix everything together.
3. Stop beating and divide the mixture into two.
4. One mixture is added with cocoa powder while the the other one is not.
5. Meanwhile, heat the oven at 180'C for 5 minutes and grease a baking tin.
6. Pour some of the plain cake mixture into the tin and then followed by the chocolate mixture to form a "marble" look.
7. Bake the cake in an oven for about 50- 60 minutes.