Biskut Suji (Ghee Cookies)



This recipe is specially for my sis, Amie. Last year I had this cookies for hari raya but of course I bought it...and I fell in love with it. It really melts in your mouth. So this year I'm hoping that I could have it again but unfortunately it's not on sale. But since I love it so much I searched the internet for the recipe and I found it ! (Thank god we have the internet!) I gave it a try and it was a success ! The girls just love it! So Amie....here's the recipe...it's simple and easy to make. Good luck!




Biskut Suji (Ghee Cookies)


Ingredients :

200g ghee (minyak sapi laa..)
200g castor sugar
a pinch of salt


1 tspn of soda bicarbonate
350g flour
(sifted)


Method :

- with a wooden spatula, mix together ghee and sugar until creamy, add in the salt and mix again.

- add in the flour bit by bit until you get a soft and not sticking -to your hands consistency (agak leh terap laa...)

- roll the mixture approximately 1cm thick and cut the with a cookies cutter. If you don't have cookies cutter you can just cut the the dough into small even cubes.

- Place the cookies on a greased tin and bake in the oven at 170'C for about 15 minutes.

- once the cookies are cooked, place it on a rack to let it cool before removing it into an air tight container.


Comments

Ahlami said…
kakja!!
thanx a lot my dearest sis...
heh3...xsbr dh nk wat.
tp assignment kena siapkan dlu laa...alaa...xbesh nyerr!!

bubye
ami
nonie said…
hmm resepi ni lebih kurang macam mak nonie punya biskut arab... hmm nyam2 terliur plak...
HuJAn... said…
erm but my mom kte lau gne flour biase 2 nmenye biskut arab.lai gne tpung suji bru dpanggil biskut suji.tpungnye berbiji2

Popular Posts