I found this recipe from mamafami's fotopages and marble cake has always been my all time favourite cake. It's simple to make yet very delicious. I strongly recommend you to try this recipe.
MILK MARBLE CAKE
Source : Chef Norzailina Nordin
250g butter (I used margarine)
230g castor sugar
2 teaspoons ovalette
270g superfine flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
60g condensed milk
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons fresh milk or evaporated milk(I used fresh milk)
1 teaspoon chocolate paste or chocolate emulco(I didn't use any)
1. Sift superfine flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Cream butter, castor sugar and ovalette till light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Fold in the sifted ingredients. Add in condensed milk.
5. Divide the bater into 2 portions. Leave one as it is.
6. To the other portion, add in cocoa powder, fresh milk and chocolate paste/chocolate emulco.
7. Scoop 2 tablespoons of plain mixture onto the centre of a well-greased and floured cake tin.
8. Scoop 2 tablespoons of cocoa mixture on top of the plain mixture. Repeat till finished.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 40 - 45 minutes.
p.s : mind the font color....hehehe.